COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Booking your appointment
Call us to discuss about your COVID-19 vaccine.
Bundoora : 03 9467 7999
Preston : 03 9478 8893
Vaccine Eligibility Checker
COVID-19 vaccines are being made available to people in phases as part of the Australian Government vaccine program. You can find out which phase you are in using the Australian Government Department of Health eligibility checker.
The eligibility checker will tell you if you are eligible now and connect you to a vaccine provider. If you aren’t eligible yet you can register to receive an email or SMS notification when you are able to get vaccinated.
- Why should I get vaccinated for COVID-19?
- Who will get the vaccines?
- How COVID-19 vaccines work
- Are COVID-19 vaccines safe?
- How COVID-19 vaccines are tested and approved
- COVID-19 vaccination for women who are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning pregnancy
- Flu vaccine and COVID-19 vaccine
- What to do before you get vaccinated
- What to expect after your COVID-19 vaccination
- COVID-19 vaccine information in your language
- Astra Zeneca vaccine information