Mask Update ( Victoria )
In line with the recent announcement by the VIC government relating to the latest COVID cases, we wanted to update you on changes to visiting Laser Clinics Australia in the areas that are listed below. As per government guidelines, it is now mandatory that all staff and customers who have appointments at these clinics wear a mask.
This change is effective from today until 12.01 am Thursday 1st July or unless otherwise instructed by the State Government. This is in the interest of both our customers’ and team members’ safety, which remains our priority.
Whilst you must wear a mask upon entry into the clinic, we can still provide all facial treatments at our clinics, as customers may remove their mask whilst having a face treatment e.g. laser hair removal, facials, microdermabrasion, injectables.
From 11.59pm on Thursday 24 June 2021:
A person may visit a patient for any reason, including social visits.
- Up to five people can visit a patient in hospital per day (including visitors under 16 years) with up to two visitors at a time. There is no time limit on the visit.
- For end of life patients, there is no limit on the number of people who can visit per day, however only two people can visit at a time.
- Visitors do not have to be from the same household, and they can bring dependants if alternative care arrangements cannot be made.
- Non-essential contractors are restricted from entering hospitals.
- Hospital workers must declare if they have worked in a designated COVID-19 ward at another hospital in the last 14 days.
Face masks must be carried at all times and must be worn in hospitals (indoors and outdoors), unless a lawful exception applies.
- Do not attend if you are sick.
- You will be screened for symptoms of COVID-19 when entering the health center.
- All visitors and vital carers may be required to put on surgical mask, that will be supplied upon getting into.
- Maintain 1.5m distance from patients, employees and others.
- Appropriate Personal Protective Equipment need to be worn as directed by way of the nursing crew.